Who Registered?

Information about the Square Route Rally, June 5-7, 2020 at Camp West-Mar. This is where we discuss plans and volunteer to help out.

Always the first weekend, including Friday, in June. Not the same week as Memorial Day.

Who Registered?

Postby bdimon » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:48 pm

Registration has not been up long but already we have registrations from Virginia, North Carolina, and Massachusetts. Off to a good start.
Bruce Dimon
2020 F900XR
President :D
bdimon
Board Guru

Cancellation Email

Postby bdimon » Sat May 02, 2020 6:42 pm

This is the email that I sent to the nine people who registered for the 2020 rally:

I hate to write this email.
By the Maryland Governor’s Executive Order:
"Planned large gatherings and events must be canceled or postponed until after termination of the state of emergency and the proclamation of the catastrophic health emergency has been rescinded."
A motorcycle rally brings riders together from several states to mingle in close proximity and then sends them back home. Restrictions against this kind of activity will be the last lifted. There is no chance that this can happen by early June.
We thank our loyal friends and hope to see all of you June 4th-6th, 2021.
After all the cancellations this year, we will be ready to rally in 2021!
You registered for 2020 and we want to offer you either a refund or to apply this year's fee to next year. Please reply to this email and let us know your preference. If I do not get a response in the next few days, I will assume that this message got stuck in the spam filter and will repeat this message from my personal account.
Bruce Dimon
Media Chair
BMW Bikers of Metropolitan Washington
webmaster@bmwbmw.org
Bruce Dimon
2020 F900XR
President :D
bdimon
Board Guru

Re: Who Registered?

Postby Ron_Ces » Wed May 13, 2020 4:10 pm

Sorry to hear the news regarding cancellation. New Sweden BMW Riders always sends a bunch of members your way. We had to cancel our NS450 this year as well. We will see you at Camp West Mar in 2021. Hang in there and stay safe.
Ron Cesaretti-President
New Sweden BMW Riders of Southern New Jersey
Aging Hacker
Ron_Ces

Return to 2020 Square Route Rally