Thank you Jerry Skene!!!

Products including farkle, clothing, helmets, heck even motorcycles that have been purchased and reviewed by bmwbmw.org members.

Thank you Jerry Skene!!!

Postby RJP3579 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:54 pm

I know I am generally preaching to the choir on this but I need to thank Jerry, again, for his great customer service. Well over two years ago I purchased a set of his P3 lights for my GS. Last month when I was at the ARC class, I noticed some of the LEDs on of the of the assemblies were out. Being out of warranty, I figured I would email Jerry and see if I could purchase a replacement. Jerry responded by stating the LEDs should have lasted much longer then this and that he was sending replacements for both LED assemblies with his new, brighter LEDs. This is why I have bought three sets of his lights from him. OUTSTANDING!! My first set of P3s I purchased from Jerry were for my RT and I had an issue with programming the module which he promptly swapped out for me. I also have his Photon Blasters on the front of my GS that I purchased some time ago but just put on last weekend and they work great. I may get a set of the clear LEDs and add them to the front with the yellow blasters.
Thanks Jerry!!!! Keep up the good work.
Rick :rider:
RJP3579
Are you not entertained?

Re: Thank you Jerry Skene!!!

Postby eap » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:44 am

+1
eap
Chesapeake Bay Watershed http://www.chesapeakebay.net
"Over the Mountains Of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow, Ride, boldly ride, E.A.Poe
14 R1200GS LC
01 R1150GS (100K smiles)
81 R80G/S (~50k smiles)
IBA # 60680
eap
Board Wizard

Return to Reviews