I Want to Add to My Rally Registration!

Planning for and information about the 2021 Square Route Rally. We are planning on having it.
Always the first week in June, including the Friday. In 2021, that is the same week as Memorial day.

I Want to Add to My Rally Registration!

Postby bdimon » Tue May 04, 2021 6:31 pm

So you already registered for the Square Route Rally but realized you forgot to buy an XXXL tee shirt, add a passenger, purchase a guided battlefield tour, reserve a bunkhouse bed, or just specify a vegetarian meal.

How do you add that?

Just open up the Rally Registration Page https://bmwbmw.org/rally/2021/default.html and select the missing parts. Leave the counter at zero for what you already bought and click the "Submit" button.

Example: I just want a tee shirt. Go to the Rally Registration Page and click the quantity of the shirts you want. Leave all the other values at zero. Fill out the required fields (name, email, waiver, etc.) and click the "Submit" button. You will just pay for the shirts. Make sure you use the same email address as when you registered!.

Example: My kid agreed to go with me. Go to the Rally Registration Page and select a passenger or child, depending on the age. As long as the email is the same as the first time you registered, our advanced AI (aged intelligence) will merge your records.

See you at the rally!
Bruce Dimon
2020 F900XR
President :D
bdimon
Board Guru

Re: I Want to Add to My Rally Registration!

Postby JimVonBaden » Fri May 07, 2021 4:33 pm

Wait, you have XXL? I only saw XXL.

XXL is new. Shall I change yours?
JimVonBaden
Smooth Motorcycle Operator

Re: I Want to Add to My Rally Registration!

Postby JimVonBaden » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:10 pm

Good times, and an XXXL was available.
JimVonBaden
Smooth Motorcycle Operator

Return to 2021 Square Route Rally