Volunteer needed!

Information about the Square Route Rally, June 7-9, 2019 at Camp West-Mar. This is where we discuss plans and volunteer to help out.

Always the first weekend, including Friday, in June. Not the same week as Memorial Day.

Volunteer needed!

Postby drewalex » Thu May 09, 2019 11:26 am

There is still time to sign up for some prime volunteer assignments for this year's rally.
Please let us know what and when you'd be willing to do!
drewalex
Mr. Bobblehead

Re: Volunteer needed!

Postby thanatos1224 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:58 pm

Providing we can find an avenue for disposal of fluids we can set up a station for folks to change oil, perform light maintenance and perhaps a tire change. Is this something that is still palatable? If so I am happy to volunteer to man the station. This providing we have a way for disposal or we will have to say you will need to take your fluids and old tires with you. Let me know. Cheers
David & Carol
Just finding an excuse to ride
thanatos1224
Board Guru

Postby thanatos1224 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:59 am

Did the BOD talk about this option?
David & Carol
Just finding an excuse to ride
thanatos1224
Board Guru

Postby RocketMan » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:16 am

For any setup volunteers coming from VA I have booked a room in Thurmont for Thursday evening rather than trying to make the trip up Friday morning and deal with morning traffic around DC and Frederick Md and make it easier for me to arrive on site by 9AM start time for setup. I'm willing to share the room with anyone who would rather do the ride Thursday afternoon and avoid Friday morning traffic. Cost for the room was $75 at the Super 8 right in town. Ping me if interested.

RM
Fromerly MR. MonkeyButt now Mr. Breezy-Butt!
http://roadrunes.com

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts" - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

"I think you're a NUT!"- Tina
RocketMan
Board Wizard

Return to 2019 Square Route Rally