Dealer Passport Ride Contest

Information about the club's ride contests. Rules, tips, and trash talk!

Dealer Passport Ride Contest

Postby Maria V » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:58 am

Personally, I rarely need an 'excuse' to visit one of our local dealers. My bank account improved greatly when I moved from Elkridge, a mere 10 minutes from Bob's BMW. :lol: But this is also a way to recognize our local dealers who do so much to support riders and our club.

In addition to the MD and VA dealers who closely support the club, the contest includes all BMW Motorrad dealers in MD,VA and PA. The passport cover sheet clearly explains the contest. Between now and November 30, 2017 document your visit by filling in the details and getting a dealer representative’s signature on the Passport.

Whether you visit all of them or just your favorite, submit your passport before 12/15/2017 to rides@bmwbmw.org. All entries will be included in a drawing, and special recognition will be lavished upon those who visited all dealers. (Fabulous prizes are to be determined, but get out and ride anyway!)

BONUS CATEGORY! If your adventures take you out of the mid-Atlantic area, document your visit to a BMW dealership with a picture which must include: your bike, dealership signage, and you in riding gear. There will be an award for the furthest dealer visit from your home address, and random other recognitions at the sole subjective discretion of the contest committee. Submit your pics before 12/15/2017 to rides@bmwbmw.org.

GET OUT AND RIDE!
Maria
Retired Presidente
Kermit's Ride Rule: "Don't hit the person in front of you and no whining."
2009 F650GS - "Moose" Veni, Vidi, Vroom!
Maria V
Attack Ninja

Re: Dealer Passport Ride Contest

Postby bdimon » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:30 am

The link to the passport is on the club's home page at http://www.bmwbmw.org or you can download it directly from http://www.bmwbmw.org/ride-routes/Dealer%20Passport%202017.pdf. Get out and ride!
Bruce Dimon
2020 F900XR
President :D
bdimon
Board Guru

Postby bdimon » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:22 pm

D'oh! I was at Morton's last Saturday and forgot to get my form signed. #-o

Have to make another trip.
Bruce Dimon
2020 F900XR
President :D
bdimon
Board Guru

Postby Maria V » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:08 pm

Just a reminder, you have a few weeks left to collect passport stops!
Between now and November 30, 2017 document your visit by filling in the details and getting a dealer representative’s signature on the Passport.
Whether you visit all of them or just your favorite, submit your passport before 12/15/2017 to rides@bmwbmw.org.
Maria
Retired Presidente
Maria V
Attack Ninja

Postby Maria V » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:10 pm

You have a few weeks left to collect dealer stops- keep in mind the timeframes!
Between now and November 30, 2017 document your visit by filling in the details and getting a dealer representative’s signature on the Passport.
Whether you visit all of them or just your favorite, submit your passport before 12/15/2017 to rides@bmwbmw.org.

Yikes, I have three to visit soon. Thanks for the reminder.
Maria
Retired Presidente
Maria V
Attack Ninja

Return to Ride Contest