Impressions - What is this?

Stop and smell the roses, and while you're at it take a picture or two.

Impressions - What is this?

Postby Kres » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:27 pm

Well, currently, it's an experiment.

We have a lot of shutterbugs in the club, which isn't surprising.

Being on a bike is about a lot of things - and one of the most important is being in moment. Capturing that moment in prose or on film is one of the greatest ways to share the ride with others.

This section is not meant to steal the thunder of a ride report. This section will be much more disjointed by nature. Feel free to crosslink photos from other sections that really hit a cord with you. We can use this section to discuss how to take better shots on our journeys, how to be more spontaneous with our recording of outings, or just to enjoy a great/funny/artsy/striking shot. It doesn't have to me directly moto related, but I'm fairly sure that it will be.

Also note, that shots posted to this section are fair game for the web page, and various projects like an end of year calender. You will always be asked if an image can be used, but having it placed in here will bring it quickly to the attention of the folks that do that work.

As stated before, this is an experiment of sorts - it may or may not take off, but I don't see the harm in trying. So... game on!
-Kres
Kres
My other bike is a station wagon

Postby JimVonBaden » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:34 pm

Good idea Kres!

Jim 8)
JimVonBaden
Smooth Motorcycle Operator

Postby Kres » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:35 pm

JimVonBaden wrote:Good idea Kres!

Jim 8)

Actually, it was Blaster that tripped it for me. Kudo's to Crewcut! {BTW, where is my autograph Skycop?!??}
-Kres
Kres
My other bike is a station wagon

Postby Blaster229 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:49 pm

I leave this Friday. I should be elbow deep in swill with Skinny on mon or Tues :)
Blaster229
Ms. Kitty, Jr

Postby Dough Boy » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:25 pm

OHH!! So this is where I should put all my pictures?

:lol:
Dough Boy

Return to Impressions