VA Breakfast 9/28

Use this forum only for planning Rides To Eat

Re: VA Breakfast 9/28

Postby dgraling » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:56 am

Just got back from breakfast - we had a small but hearty crew. Bob and Sherri on their K1200LT from Fredericksburg. Mark on his 99 R1100RS from Reston, Eric from St. Mary's City on his 2007 K1200GT and myself from Centreville on my GS. Eric definitely wins the long distance solo male award - 105 miles from his house to breakfast - he said it was sprinkling on him most of the way. Weather for me was perfect. A couple of light rain drops at the end of the driveway and cloudy to partly cloudy skies the rest of the way.

Eric and Mark were headed off on a ride somewhere around Warrenton - I headed home to do some errands that I did not get done on Saturday due to riding yesterday. Bob and Sherri were headed back to Fredericksburg.

We solved all the world's problems this morning at breakfast - you can now move on.
Don Graling
Centreville, Virginia
2009 R1200RT
dgraling
Frequent Poster

Postby georgefalcon » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:17 am

Ron P wrote:It's still raining in Fairfax and the wife is hesitant to ride, so we're going to pass for the day.
Nous aussi.
georgefalcon

Postby Maria V » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:18 pm

Pouring this morning when we woke up, then a break til 10, poured again. Last downpour started around noon. I feel moldy.
Maria
Retired Presidente
Kermit's Ride Rule: "Don't hit the person in front of you and no whining."
2009 F650GS - "Moose" Veni, Vidi, Vroom!
Maria V
Attack Ninja

Postby Joints4sale » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:03 pm

It was nice meeting everyone, Mark and I tooled around on the backroads between Warrenton and Fredericksburg. Then went home to work on "the list".
Joints4sale

Postby Fifth Gear » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:20 am

Did not make it. I guess the rain won this time.
Maybe next time..
Fifth Gear

Previous

Return to RideToEat - RTE