Power strips

Share bits of wisdom you have picked up along the way and links to the good sites.

Power strips

Postby Firebird » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:02 pm

When traveling and staying at indoor lodgings, consider taking a travel size power surge protector which cost less then $15 bucks through Office Depot. Where you are staying, might not have enough electrical outlets and the travel power strip may be what you need. It'll help keep a group of your charging electronics in one location as opposed to in multiple locations and having to trade out one once it's fully charged for another that needs charging.
Firebird

Re: Power strips

Postby RocketMan » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Power Strips??

I always though power corrupts (but given the right circumstances this aspect could be highly entertaining)... :lol:

RM
Fromerly MR. MonkeyButt now Mr. Breezy-Butt!
http://roadrunes.com

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts" - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

"I think you're a NUT!"- Tina
RocketMan
Board Wizard

Postby Firebird » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:20 pm

RocketMan wrote:Power Strips??

I always though power corrupts (but given the right circumstances this aspect could be highly entertaining)... :lol:

RM

=D>
Firebird

Postby Firebird » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:28 pm

Along with the travel (mini) surge protector I just got, it has two ports for USB charging connections and you can rotate the prong plug and it comes with a USB cable. The two USB slots will alleviate the need to take the plugs of two of your USB powered devices.
Firebird

Return to Tips, Tricks and Links