Benedict Arnold in Pocahontas County, WV

Tell Us About Your Rides!

Benedict Arnold in Pocahontas County, WV

Postby drewalex » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:33 am

I am not an accomplished author or a world class photographer, but I have a friend who is both. Read his article about a trip we took a couple of weeks ago. Please refrain from the urge to tar & feather me after seeing the photos, I was forced to commit this act of treason by the British!
http://www.motorcycle.com/events/pocahontas-county-tour
Go for a ride!- Paul Mihalka
drewalex
Mr. Bobblehead

Re: Benedict Arnold in Pocahontas County, WV

Postby Rick F. » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:14 pm

drewalex wrote:I am not an accomplished author or a world class photographer, but I have a friend who is both. Read his article about a trip we took a couple of weeks ago. Please refrain from the urge to tar & feather me after seeing the photos, I was forced to commit this act of treason by the British!
http://www.motorcycle.com/events/pocahontas-county-tour

Drew,

That's an excellent article. I've been through that part of West Virginia a couple of times, but I still learned some new and valuable information--like the Inn at Mountain Quest, for example.

Pretty exciting that you got to tour with legendary Neale Bayly, and that you bumped into Florian Neuhauser along the way. I've admired their journalistic work many times.

As for the Hardly, no tar or feathering from me. I've ridden with friends who were on Harleys or Victories on several occasions, and it's all good. The important thing is to be out there on something!

Rick
For all my tour articles, check out rsftripreporter.net.

2020 Mercedes-Benz SL550
2013 BMW 335i convertible (sold)
2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage (sold)
2006 BMW Z4 3.0i roadster (sold)
2005 BMW R1200GS (retired)
2003 BMW F650CS (sold)
Rick F.
Board Wizard

Return to Ride Stories