10.30 Sunday To Skyline Drive - MD - VA 300 + miles Twisties

Tell Us About Your Rides!

10.30 Sunday To Skyline Drive - MD - VA 300 + miles Twisties

Postby Ted04GS » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:39 am

Great cherry ride with the club... After itching to ride my new to me Ugly GS I dropped Tony a text early in the week. He set the wheels in motion and before you could swing a dead cat, we had 7 riders converge... Great to meet all of you. Some highlights of the trip - Andy's power-slide cuz he saw it on tv one time on the western side of 211 past park. Mexican hill billy style. Learning how to change a light bulb... The sweet smell of cow cr#p at 65 mph... and a few dead deer I was glad to see not prancing into me or others of the pack.

Please add to this thread - those who made the trip and have a photo - lie or two - to add...

Peace
Attachments
BMW Ride 10.30 Fugly.jpg
Where's the dirt?
BMW Ride 10.30 Tony On Top.jpg
North of Lurray 675 I think... Andy took us up here.
Ted04GS

Re: 10.30 Sunday To Skyline Drive - MD - VA 300 + miles Twis

Postby Ted04GS » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:13 pm

If you have pics but are having problems submitting them because they are too BIG - I recommend this site http://pixlr.com/editor/ for cropping and converting files to smaller size... Yea I know it is a pain in the arse but we really need to submit photos - this takes about 2 minutes to load - crop and save a file - just make sure to use the little slider thingy to make your images less than 256K...
Ted04GS

Return to Ride Stories