Reg Pridmore's CLASS Ride at Virginia International Raceway

Heard of an Event of Interest to BMWBMW Members?

Reg Pridmore's CLASS Ride at Virginia International Raceway

Postby bdimon » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:07 pm

Reg and Gigi Pridmore will return this September to VIRginia International Raceway for their CLASS Rides school. I took it last September and had a breakthrough in smoothness and control through the curves. It's an expensive school but the venue is like a premium country club and the ride down to VIR in Southern Virginia can be loads of fun if you follow the Blue Ridge. Even though it's more than 7 months away, Reg said, "We are about 2/3 full at this point but that means there's plenty of space for more."
https://www.classrides.com/

If you have questions, there is an article in the December issue of the BMWMOA magazine or you can ask me what it was like.
Bruce Dimon
2020 F900XR
President :D
bdimon
Board Guru

Re: Reg Pridmore's CLASS Ride at Virginia International Race

Postby stevebmw » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:16 am

Another resource for CLASS info is Stuart Beatson, our service manager at Morton's BMW (540-891-9844) and a CLASS instructor for more than 25 years (and currently). Morton's BMW is happy and proud to sponsor CLASS at VIR.
Steve Anderson
2002 R1150GS
Morton's BMW Motorcycles
Your HQ for GS fun!
Fredericksburg, Virginia
540-891-9844
steve@mortonsbmw.com
http://www.mortonsbmw.com
stevebmw
Board Viking

Re: Reg Pridmore's CLASS Ride at Virginia International Race

Postby bdimon » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:40 pm

stevebmw wrote:Another resource for CLASS info is Stuart Beatson, our service manager at Morton's BMW (540-891-9844) and a CLASS instructor for more than 25 years (and currently). Morton's BMW is happy and proud to sponsor CLASS at VIR.

Stuart is awesome. He patiently answered about a hundred questions I had about CLASS. He's the main reason I signed up last year. =D>
Bruce Dimon
2020 F900XR
President :D
bdimon
Board Guru

Return to Events