MOA Rally 2017

Heard of an Event of Interest to BMWBMW Members?

MOA Rally 2017

Postby JimVonBaden » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:49 am

JimVonBaden
Smooth Motorcycle Operator

Re: MOA Rally 2017

Postby JonG » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:28 pm

I'm flying out and going to be there Thursday night and Friday. Then driving up to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone and Dinosaur National Parks.

Maybe stop in at the Antler Inn in Shell, WY. (The place where Tamela Rich and her friends met. Several pictures found their way into her book "Live Full Throttle: Life Lessons From Friends Who Faced Cancer".)
JonG

Postby JimVonBaden » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:59 pm

I wish I could go!

Jim :cool:
JimVonBaden
Smooth Motorcycle Operator

Postby drewalex » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:34 pm

JonG wrote:I'm flying out and going to be there Thursday night and Friday. Then driving up to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone and Dinosaur National Parks.

Maybe stop in at the Antler Inn in Shell, WY. (The place where Tamela Rich and her friends met. Several pictures found their way into her book "Live Full Throttle: Life Lessons From Friends Who Faced Cancer".)

Tamela is riding out to the rally and would love to see some BMWBMW folk out there!
Go for a ride!- Paul Mihalka
drewalex
Mr. Bobblehead

Postby TamelaRich » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:25 pm

Shell Canyon is one of my favorite rides. Be sure to say "hi" to Al, who owns the Antler Inn when you come through Shell. If you ping me I'll make an intro to him and other locals. The KOA is my favorite, owned by a Dutch couple, Cor and MaRia.

Be sure to stop at Red Gulch and collect some "Devil's Toenails." Here's a post I wrote about the area http://tamelarich.com/on-the-road/looki ... n-wyoming/

Have fun!
TamelaRich

Postby JonG » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:14 pm

TamelaRich wrote:Shell Canyon is one of my favorite rides. Be sure to say "hi" to Al, who owns the Antler Inn when you come through Shell. If you ping me I'll make an intro to him and other locals. The KOA is my favorite, owned by a Dutch couple, Cor and MaRia.

Be sure to stop at Red Gulch and collect some "Devil's Toenails." Here's a post I wrote about the area http://tamelarich.com/on-the-road/looki ... n-wyoming/

Have fun!

Thanks for the tip about Shell Canyon and Shell Falls. I'll try to fit that in, too. Will check out the KOA and dogs for next time.
JonG

Return to Events