Neale Bayly visits MOD January 2-3, 2016

Heard of an Event of Interest to BMWBMW Members?

Neale Bayly visits MOD January 2-3, 2016

Postby MODBMW » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:43 pm

We are honored to have club member and Moto Star Neale Bayly at Motorcycles of Dulles to premiere the latest episode of "Trippin' on Two Wheels"! He and co-host Dennis Gage accompany their sons on an epic ride to Nova Scotia on BMW K1600GTLs. Come see this at MOD before it airs on TV on 1/2/16 at 4:00pm. Neale will be at MOD Saturday throughout the day, so stop by to say hello.

Neale will also be on hand for MOD Monthly Meetup on Sunday, January 3, 2016 from 10:00am until 1:00pm, if the weather is good you can Ride with the star of "Neale Bayly Rides"!
MODBMW

Re: Neale Bayly visits MOD January 2-3, 2016

Postby NealeBayly » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Looking forward to coming north to visit with you all at MOD. Big thanks, as usual, to Drew for making it all happen.
It's been a challenging year since I was up visiting as I suffered a bout of painful stupidity and broke my femur in the spring. A nice surgery, three four inch bolts and three months on crutches followed and it's only been the last couple of months I've been able to ride. But I'm back in the saddle, just took an amazing 10 day ride into Mexico on the new S1000XR, put in some hot laps on an S1000RR HP4 putting 205 to the rear wheel, and taken my GS1200 on a tough off road weekend in the mountains.
The main reason for the visit is the seventh episode of Trippin on Two Wheels goes to air for the first time on Jan 4th, so we'll do a sneak preview. We think it's the best yet, and with my 14 year old son, Patrick, being the newest member of the Trippin crew I think you'll agree. As usual, our travel band of nit wits causes a little trouble as we go, and you'll see a BMW K1600GTL doing a few things it shouldn't. And won't be again if i'm ever let loose on one. I've also got a few other things up my sleeve to share with you when I see you that have to stay private for now.

best
Neale
Follow my blog at www.nealebayly.com
NealeBayly

Re: Neale Bayly visits MOD January 2-3, 2016

Postby drewalex » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:54 pm

If anyone would like to join Neale for dinner on Saturday night, we'll be dining at O'Malley's Pub in Dulles. Neale also wants to let everyone know he'll be riding on Sunday morning if anyone cares to come along!
Go for a ride!- Paul Mihalka
drewalex
Mr. Bobblehead

Return to Events