Needed, Wethead bike for filming.

Got a Tech Question? Know something about BMWs?

Moderator: JimVonBaden

Needed, Wethead bike for filming.

Postby JimVonBaden » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:17 pm

I could do it on my own bike, but thought I would see if anyone out there wanted to have their valves checked, and more importantly, the cam timing checked? I plan on making a YouTube video of this while I have the tools in hand, meaning this weekend.

I expect it will not take more than half a day, Saturday or Sunday. The weather looks OK, so let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Jim :cool:
JimVonBaden
Smooth Motorcycle Operator

Re: Needed, Wethead bike for filming.

Postby thanatos1224 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:18 pm

JimVonBaden wrote:I could do it on my own bike, but thought I would see if anyone out there wanted to have their valves checked, and more importantly, the cam timing checked? I plan on making a YouTube video of this while I have the tools in hand, meaning this weekend.

I expect it will not take more than half a day, Saturday or Sunday. The weather looks OK, so let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

I am happy to volunteer to help you make the YouTube Video. I have to stop by MOD on saturday am for a warrenty thing. But, I could come over on sunday? I will yield to someone that needs it done if you get someone to volunteer that needs the work done. Let me know.
David & Carol
Just finding an excuse to ride
thanatos1224
Board Guru

Postby JimVonBaden » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:30 pm

thanatos1224 wrote:
JimVonBaden wrote:I could do it on my own bike, but thought I would see if anyone out there wanted to have their valves checked, and more importantly, the cam timing checked? I plan on making a YouTube video of this while I have the tools in hand, meaning this weekend.

Thanks,

I am happy to volunteer to help you make the YouTube Video. I have to stop by MOD on saturday am for a warrenty thing. But, I could come over on sunday? I will yield to someone that needs it done if you get someone to volunteer that needs the work done. Let me know.

Sunday sounds good, say 9:00?
JimVonBaden
Smooth Motorcycle Operator

Postby thanatos1224 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:47 pm

JimVonBaden wrote:
thanatos1224 wrote:

Thanks,

Sunday sounds good, say 9:00?

sure cya Sunday
David & Carol
Just finding an excuse to ride
thanatos1224
Board Guru

Return to Tech