August Tech Day

Got a Tech Question? Know something about BMWs?

Moderator: JimVonBaden

Re: August Tech Day

Postby EricS » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Thanks to Jeff and Diane for hosting a great tech day. You were very gracious hosts!!

While i didn't fix my specific problem, I definitely learned a lot and feel like I'm closer to a solution. Thanks to everyone who helped or offered moral support.

It was also great to meet other motorcycling enthusiasts and have a chance to chat over a wonderful lunch. I look forward to seeing everyone at future gatherings.
Eric S.
2009 K1300GT Red
EricS

Postby endobobdds » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:07 pm

stevebmw wrote:
endobobdds wrote:I am planning on being there around 11 PM. I have no work to be done, however, I always enjoy BMWBMW tech days!

I'm no expert on this. but I'm thinking it might be a little dark and lonely around 11 pm... :lol:

Another "Senior" moment! :(

I got there at 11:30 AM. I have attended many BMWBMW tech days and the only disappointment was that more of our members were not able to make it to this one. Fantastic location, home and a garage that has just about everything you would need to repair or rebuild a motorcycle. Jeff and his wife went above and beyond with food, drink, and hospitality! Thank you! Thank you! =D>

Bob
Bob Smyth
'18 GSA, Triple Black
'04 K1200RS (Blue/White)
'02 K1200RS (Black - retired :cry: )
endobobdds
Board Guru

Postby EricS » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:43 pm

EricS wrote:Thanks to Jeff and Diane for hosting a great tech day. You were very gracious hosts!!

While i didn't fix my specific problem, I definitely learned a lot and feel like I'm closer to a solution. Thanks to everyone who helped or offered moral support.

It was also great to meet other motorcycling enthusiasts and have a chance to chat over a wonderful lunch. I look forward to seeing everyone at future gatherings.

Jeff, I sent you a follow up Private Message...pls check your box.
Eric S.
2009 K1300GT Red
EricS

Previous

Return to Tech