DAKAR/F-650gs riders for some gravel/dirt rides wanted!

General Discussion about BMW Motorcycles

DAKAR/F-650gs riders for some gravel/dirt rides wanted!

Postby lamkata » Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:13 pm

I have an Aprilia Pegaso 650 and just started riding on the area. There were only 500 Pegasos Imported to the US and there is not so many arround to ride with!!
Is there is some Dakar/F-650 GS riders on the Baltimore / DC area that would like riding some gravel and dirt with my Italian version of your F650???
I don't know very well the area but really would love to ride with you all !!

Thanks
lamkata

Postby Kres » Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:57 pm

Hmmm... well I would be intrested, but I live down in VA, near Dulles Airport.

That said, I'm always game for being taught a thing or two. My Dakar is brand new, so I got *no* idea how to handle it in gravel. :-)

I imagine there must be a few roads to explore in southern central MD...

Next time you get the urge to ride, post in the "Organize A Ride" forum and we will see what shakes loose.
-Kres
Kres
My other bike is a station wagon

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:53 pm

Kres i will letyou know if I'm riding but with the weather as cold i think it would take a bit of time ...however thanks for your quote!!!

Kres wrote:Hmmm... well I would be intrested, but I live down in VA, near Dulles Airport.

That said, I'm always game for being taught a thing or two. My Dakar is brand new, so I got *no* idea how to handle it in gravel. :-)

I imagine there must be a few roads to explore in southern central MD...

Next time you get the urge to ride, post in the "Organize A Ride" forum and we will see what shakes loose.

Return to General Chat