A funny thing happened on the way to the forum

General Discussion about BMW Motorcycles

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum

Postby RocketMan » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:46 am

I've discovered a new coffee shop/bistro in Occoquan that has really great coffee and lattes. Recently they put up a diorama of the shop using Peeps during the Easter Holiday. I took a picture of it as part of the picture a day project I'm doing with a photo group on meetup.com. After they had taken it down I printed a copy, framed it and took to them to see if they might want to display it in the store.
Not only did the manger like it and it is now on display but when I was down there this past weekend, I noticed they now have a new item on the menu, called the Uncle Jeff (everything being named either Uncle this or Aunt that). The funny part is that I don't know whether I should feel complimented that they now have an Uncle Jeff item or insulted because its the cheapest item on the menu! (and you know what they say about BMW riders, although technically I'm no longer one, so does that count for former BMW riders ? :idk: )
Too Funny!
RM
Fromerly MR. MonkeyButt now Mr. Breezy-Butt!
http://roadrunes.com

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts" - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

"I think you're a NUT!"- Tina
RocketMan
Board Wizard

Re: A funny thing happened on the way to the forum

Postby JimVonBaden » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:01 pm

Pretty cool! I have two of your photos in my house. One of the bikes at the SRR from 10 years ago, and one of a red tower in my dining room.

As for the cheapest item on the menu, they obviously know you pretty well! :-)

Jim :cool:
JimVonBaden
Smooth Motorcycle Operator

Re: A funny thing happened on the way to the forum

Postby thanatos1224 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:52 pm

But can the bunny peep make a cup of coffee?
David & Carol
Just finding an excuse to ride
thanatos1224
Board Guru

Return to General Chat