07April2018 BMWBMW Club Meeting at MOD

General Discussion about BMW Motorcycles

07April2018 BMWBMW Club Meeting at MOD

Postby thanatos1224 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:29 pm

IMG_2236 copy.jpg
IMG_2236 copy.jpg (21.5 KiB) Viewed 2382 times

mmmm. I got there around 10:00 but hey it was cold today, Around 11:00 we had a motley crew of ~6 members (that all rode to the club meeting). And a potential new guy named Rusty. Hey Rusty! Check out our Facebook, Youtube, MeetUp or the calendar for what we are doing, will be doing or have done. :-)

P.s. Prince Phillip make sure to post the Club photo of us.
David & Carol
Just finding an excuse to ride
thanatos1224
Board Guru

Re: 07April2018 BMWBMW Club Meeting at MOD

Postby bstransky » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:56 pm

Not very happy with BMWBMW today... I rode all the way over from Savage MD to a attend a club meeting that never happened. It was cold and windy, but I took the effort to be there. A few other members also showed up, but where were the rest of you, including most of the board members? Meh...
08 R1200GS, 05 F650GS
a bit over 100,000 BMW miles (so far)
bstransky

Postby thanatos1224 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:00 pm

IMG_2236 copy.jpg
IMG_2236 copy.jpg (21.5 KiB) Viewed 2369 times
mmmm. I got there around 10:00 but hey it was cold today, Around 11:00 we had a motley crew of ~6 members (that all rode to the club meeting). And a potential new guy named Rusty. Hey Rusty! Check out our Facebook, Youtube, MeetUp or the calendar for what we are doing, will be doing or have done. :-)

P.s. Prince Phillip make sure to post the Club photo of us.[/quote]
Karen, Me, Prince P, Jose, ‘Rusty’ {a potential Mbr}, Tim {in the back}, and Bob
sp2DQqLiRhWRqG8e62FLJA copy.jpg
sp2DQqLiRhWRqG8e62FLJA copy.jpg (25.71 KiB) Viewed 2369 times
[quote="thanatos1224"]
David & Carol
thanatos1224
Board Guru

Postby phil.ager » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:35 am

bstransky wrote:Not very happy with BMWBMW today... I rode all the way over from Savage MD to a attend a club meeting that never happened. It was cold and windy, but I took the effort to be there. A few other members also showed up, but where were the rest of you, including most of the board members? Meh...

Couldn't Agree More, Bob!

We too rode from southern MD way out to MoD and we got to mingle with some familiar faces for a bit. K gave Brian some important insurance papers that were sent to the former Membership Chair (which was Genuine club business). It was so chilly, as it always seems to be when we meet there, that once again Karen postponed a test ride on a Zero m/c... Additionally, nobody felt like doing an impromptu Ride2Eat, so we rode home and had a late, healthful salad back at the ranch... :feedme:

Bruce, the current Prez & Webmaster said via txt: "Sorry, I had an unavoidable family issue that came up last night." :twitching:

The whole ramp up to "Teasing" folks about another big "MeetUp" at MoD, and then the flubbed alert to folks considering attendance was HANDLED VERY POORLY! That's the problem with having a VP/Board who has to work during a scheduled Saturday BoD Meeting! Didn't use to work that way... :idk:

The club seems to be on shaky ground {from where I'm sittin"}. :bs: :potstirring: :confused: :headscratch: :baldy: :csm: :flush:

It's been a lousy winter as far as weather & riding & doing BMW get-togethers. :roll: As previously stated tho, we will man a table at Morton's Open House next Saturday. If you hesitate in attending because of the weather on Sat then you need to find another hobby! 8)

CIAO! P & K
phil.ager

Postby thanatos1224 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:07 pm

Hey since you are manning a table at the Open House make sure to grab me some free swag! And tell them to gas up that Bagger!
David & Carol
thanatos1224
Board Guru

Return to General Chat