May 7th Club Mtg - You missed a good one!

General Discussion about BMW Motorcycles

May 7th Club Mtg - You missed a good one!

Postby endobobdds » Sun May 07, 2017 6:06 pm

I liked the format of today's BMWBMW pre meeting ride. Many of us met up at the Virginia breakfast ride location in Clifton, VA. Some had already had breakfast and/or coffee there when I arrived shortly before 11:00 AM. All were mounted up and ready to go at the scheduled departure time for the meeting in Remington, VA that was to start at 1 PM. Our club president, Bruce Dimon, lead us on some very nice 2 lane roads for the hour ride over to the Inn at Kelly's Ford in Remington in time for the 12:00 Board meeting. All club members are allowed to be present and listen in on Board meetings. You all should do this periodically. Our club officers take there volunteer jobs seriously and we all need to take the time to thanks them for all they do for us!

The Inn at Kelly's Ford is a beautiful place with good food at very reasonable prices. I hope we do this again sometime next year or at a similar place with a pre-ride to the location.
Last edited by endobobdds on Sun May 07, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bob Smyth
'18 GSA, Triple Black
'04 K1200RS (Blue/White)
'02 K1200RS (Black - retired :cry: )
endobobdds
Board Guru

Re: May 7th Club Mtg - You missed a good one!

Postby jcabiles » Sun May 07, 2017 7:46 pm

Ditto on your observations. The ride to the Inn was fun. My hat's (helmet) off to Bruce for leading a spirited ride.

Let's do more of this.

It was also great to meet some new faces too.
2017 R1200 GS
jcabiles
Board Guru

Return to General Chat