BMW Goretex boots at Bob's for $99!!!

General Discussion about BMW Motorcycles

BMW Goretex boots at Bob's for $99!!!

Postby kartracer » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:15 pm

I stopped by Bob's at lunch today to get a few things. They have a limited supply of BMW Goretex boots for $99, regularly $297. Even though I bought my first bike specific boots (Sidi Champions for $175 about 3 weeks ago), I picked up a pair of these too. They are a full mid calf height compared to my Sidi's which are just above the ankle bone. They just have a handful in limited sizes (41, 42, 43, 45 if I remember correctly.) I picked up 45's which are a tad big, but once I get my Gerbings socks and some polypropylenes inside them, the toes should be cozy.

MikeB.
kartracer

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:43 am

Thanks for the tip!

Ran up there after work. Picked up a pair of size 43s. These are an awesome deal. And to think, I was just about to spend 250 on a pair last weekend. Nicest boots I've owned, for the cheapest I've ever paid. Not bad. All new in box, but they are from a discontinued line. If you don't mind last year's (year before's?) model, they are great.

They also have a lot of nice gloves for sale in a basket on the counter. BMW, Vanson, all at great prices. Picked up a set of Cycloak cordura/kevlar gloves with Goretex and thinsulate. 24 dollars.

bmw online

Postby guest » Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:30 pm

They have the same gore-tex boots for $77.00, go to bmw-online.com

Return to General Chat