Got a Question for the BMWBMW Board of Directors and/or Volunteers?

Postby BMWGirl » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:19 am

Okay - this is driving me crazy! I'm trying to help with an avatar - on MY computer - I save the pic and it says IN THE PROPERTIES - that the pic size is 8.8KB BUT when I email it - It changes the size to a bigger size.... and then it doesn't work.

WHY DOES IT DO THAT???!!!!!
BECAUSE I CAN!!!
IBA #37898 - IBR - 2017 IBA #565 Woohoo

2015 R1200GSA white w/PURPLE :-)
'10 K1300GT
'05 R1200ST

"Riding is about having an adventure - you just go with it and No Whining!" Kermit
BMWGirl
GO COWBOYS!

Re: Avatar HELP!!

Postby BeamerDreamer » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:41 am

BMWGirl wrote:Okay - this is driving me crazy! I'm trying to help with an avatar - on MY computer - I save the pic and it says IN THE PROPERTIES - that the pic size is 8.8KB BUT when I email it - It changes the size to a bigger size.... and then it doesn't work.

The core construct of the Matrix was designed,built,and is still maintained by a GSA rider.

He is just trying to piss you off. :shock:

BD
BeamerDreamer

Postby BMWGirl » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:58 am

BeamerDreamer wrote:
BMWGirl wrote:Okay - this is driving me crazy! I'm trying to help with an avatar - on MY computer - I save the pic and it says IN THE PROPERTIES - that the pic size is 8.8KB BUT when I email it - It changes the size to a bigger size.... and then it doesn't work.

The core construct of the Matrix was designed,built,and is still maintained by a GSA rider.

He is just trying to piss you off. :shock:

BD

Typical freaking GS(A) riders - always a PITA! :twisted: BUT Notice that it took a GT rider to actually fix it!! :lol:
BECAUSE I CAN!!!

'10 K1300GT
'05 R1200ST

"Riding is about having an adventure - you just go with it and No Whining!" Kermit
BMWGirl
GO COWBOYS!

Postby BeamerDreamer » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:44 am

Only because the aforementioned GSA riders have a weakness for road bound travelers..especially those that cant seem to get it in their head that no matter what shade you pick purple and red don't [-X a fashion statement make. :purdy:

Now burgundy,gold and white...that's a fashion statement. :twisted:

BD
BeamerDreamer

Postby adooley » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:01 am

Sorry for the delayed response. Just saw your post. What exactly are you having trouble with? Are trying to download your avatar or upload a new one?

FYI the Matrix is being run an RT rider who has no fashion sense whatsoever, but stayed in a Holiday Express! :lol:
adooley

Postby BKling » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:43 pm

adooley wrote:Sorry for the delayed response. Just saw your post. What exactly are you having trouble with? Are trying to download your avatar or upload a new one?

FYI the Matrix is being run an RT rider who has no fashion sense whatsoever, but stayed in a Holiday Express! :lol:

RT riders rock AND we rule the roost. :lol:
Bryant

In Case of Emergency - OPEN HEAD - USE BRAIN
BKling
Board Wizard

Postby BMWGirl » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:36 am

You guys are crazy - Andy - I'll send you an email to show you what I was talking about.

Thanks for your help.
:D
BECAUSE I CAN!!!

'10 K1300GT
'05 R1200ST

BMWGirl
GO COWBOYS!

Return to General Questions