The Full Monty, 2013 K1200GT

Advertise Your Bike Here

The Full Monty, 2013 K1200GT

Postby phil.ager » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:19 pm

At Morton's Open House on 14Apr18, we encountered Rick, a longtime BMW enthusiast. He wanted to put the word out for a package deal for maybe a {married} COUPLE who would like to get into the BMW SPORT-TOURING SCENE, in one great big, Fell, Swoop!

He said that he is planning to retire with his Mrs to a small island in the Azores. He is getting out of the BMW M/C business: end of story.

He is offering the Whole Kit & Caboodle for "the Couple who IS SERIOUS" about two-up touring; a great opportunity I believe.

I think it's the real deal, and you (or your special acquaintance) may or may not fit these "exact" specs.

Nevertheless:
A beautiful 2003 K1200GT, sky-blue with matching saddle bags with only 45K miles,
Custom Mayer Saddle AND a custom Sergeant saddle,
PIAA lights with a new HID headlight,
Wireless electric heat controller for two people
a removable back-rest,
an adjustable smoked windshield,
and a premium horn to remind people of your passing-presence!

ALSO: two Schuberth Helmets, Hein Gericke Leathers (size 44)
Other various summer attire,
Gloves, rain suits,
Tank Bag, and a Garmin 660GPS w/sunshade.

The catch is: he wants a "couple" interested in "2-up" luxury touring to take advantage of "THE ENTIRE PACKAGE."

FOLKS, he's leaving the US and simply does not need a big BMW tourer with all this "extra baggage" on a very small island.

We had a nice chat; he seems very sincere in passing along an inheritance & love of BMW Motorcycling.

It's all or nothing for the right couple!

I'm not going to tell you what he's seeking for this privilege (but it's a GENUINE BARGAIN for the Lucky Couple!!!) =D>

Rick can be contacted at 202-660-2169.

Offered as a favor to both the seller & the LUCKY buyer... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sincerely,
Mr & Mrs SUNDVL
AKA Phil & Karen
phil.ager

Return to Buy/Sell - Bikes